Eyebrow tint soap is a product that helps to groom and tint the eyebrows. It is typically a clear soap-like substance that contains ingredients to hold brow hairs in place, while also adding color to make them appear fuller and more defined.
The main ingredients in eyebrow tint soap are typically glycerin, a moisturizing and thickening agent such as lanolin. These ingredients help to hold the brow hairs in place, making it easier to shape and define the brows.
Here's how to make your own DIY eyebrow tint soap using lanolin:
- 1 tablespoon of lanolin
- 1 tablespoon of clear glycerin soap base
- 1-2 drops of essential oil (optional)
- Eyebrow tint (powder or liquid)
- Empty soap mold or small container
- Melt the glycerin soap base in a double boiler or microwave.
- Add the lanolin to the melted soap base and mix well.
- Add 1-2 drops of essential oil for fragrance (optional).
- Pour the mixture into an empty soap mold or small container and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Once the mixture has cooled but is still slightly soft, press in a small amount of eyebrow tint powder or liquid, depending on your preference.
- Let the soap cool and harden completely.
- To use, wet a spoolie brush and swipe it over the tinted soap. Brush through your brows to add color and shape.
This DIY eyebrow tint soap is a great way to save money and achieve perfect brows at home.
Give it a try and let us know how it works for you!