We all look forward to this warm season when we all get out, go on a walk or at the beach and let the sunlight hit our skin.
But did you know that our skin gets even drier as the sunlight absorbs the moisture from our skin, making it dry, wrinkly and flaky?
In addition, prolonged and frequent exposure to the ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun can potentially cause skin cancer, therefore, it is important to get as much protection when out in the sun often, as it will surely damage the skin.
Tips On How To Combat Dry Skin During Summer:
Many people struggle with excessively dry and flaky skin, especially during extreme warmer months, so during this time of the year, it is really important to find the best suitable, safe and effective product that works.
Lanolin has multitude uses and benefits not a lot of people know, especially for the skin. Its excellent emollient properties and it having a thick consistency, makes it the perfect product to help lock in skin moisture to keep it soft, glowing and hydrated.
1. Be sure to use a strong sunscreen with the highest SPF before going out in the sun to protect the skin from sun damage and help the skin retain its moisture.
2. Use a good natural moisturizer, such as lanolin to help the skin rehydrate after or prior to exposure to the sun.
3. Take a bath or shower the moment you get out of the pool as the chlorine from the pool will aggravate the dry skin condition and don't forget to wash your skin with soap and water. This will rinse out all the chlorine from the pool
4. Always stay hydrated, consume lots of water after exposure to the sun.
5. Use a humidifier to keep moisture in the air and the skin.
We hope these tips can help you eliminate your dry skin issues and concerns. Don't forget to go out, have fun and enjoy summer!